Following ways can help you have a stress-free moving experience:
- Pack in advance: Not all the items in a home will be used by us till the moment of vacating a house. You can start packing the ‘not required so much’ items well in advance. This will help in preventing the accumulation of work. You can pack the remaining things in a relaxed manner. Short life sayings quote home as a sweeter place. Plan and pack to make it much sweeter.
- Group and label items: Group similar items and pack them in the same box. For example, you can pack the groceries in the same box. Also, you can group based on the location in which they are supposed to be kept in your new place. For example, you can keep all the things to be kept in the attic in the same box. Also, stick labels outside the boxes detailing the contents. This will help to unpack and rearrange the new house.
- Hire a packer: If you have lots of costly electronic goods and furniture, avail the services of a packer.
- Breakable, oil, inflammable items: Keep the glass items, valuables like cash and jewels, oily items and inflammable items separately. Move them with personal care. This will ensure that there is no breaking or spilling which might spoil the other goods kept along with them.
- Emergency kit: Always carry emergency kit having essential tools, medicines, torchlight This will help when in need while moving the items. Also by mistake packing any of these items will result in difficulty because you may need them any time.
- Keys: Keep all the keys of the new house, almirahs etc. in a small pouch with yourself. Once you move into a new house you can easily locate the keys by using this idea. Also, the keys will not be missed.
Buying a house is a big commitment. We have to certainly plan a lot of things personally in the financial aspect for accomplishing such a humungous commitment. Unlike a rich person who can willingly purchase a house at any place of his liking as an investment, it is extremely different for a middle-class man or a woman who decides to take that step. For starters, a common man in this per se is not going to purchase a house from his savings nor from the hereditary money he possesses.
Yes, a common man is not going to purchase a house from his savings. Let me support my argument with a simple statement that is clearly practical. He will never do so because it will become too late for him to purchase a house with his own savings. Even if one decides so, he is only going to put the pressure on his offsprings to finish of his owing. It is very important for a middle-class man to strike a balance as to when to make that big decision to build or purchase a house.
If he decides to do that a little late in his life, he might most probably get stuck with multiple responsibilities in his life like paying back his debts, educating his kids and paying his daily mortgages and many other commitments. Similarly, if he opts to purchase or build a house too early before his marriage, he might well end up his most important and beautiful part of his life paying back his loans. Like this one, there are several problems associated with buying a house before marriage however it is completely dependent on an individual as to when he chooses to take the largest leap in his life.…